Type: ERW (Electric Resistance Welding) Construction Hot-Dipped Galvanized Steel Pipes.
Construction of fences for houses, residential areas, industrial areas, warehouses, agricultural areas, public areas (ports, airports, jails, refugee camps, electricity substations, etc), photovoltaic solar parks, fences NATO type, etc
Structures (scaffolds, tents, shelters, parking, etc)
Construction of greenhouses
Construction of road signs
Our Hot Dipped Galvanized Pipe Owns Thicker Zinc Coating Than Pregalvanized Pipe,Black Pipes Will Be Dipped Into Zinc Pool For Galvaniztion .Zinc Coating :275-600g/m2
Galvanized steel pipe,Steel pipe / steel tube
Standard: API 5L, ASME, ASTM B36, JIS, DIN, GB8162, GB8163, GB5310, etc.
Out Diameter: DN10~DN1200, 1/8"~100", 6mm~2400mm
Wall Thickness: SCH5~SCH160, STD, XS, XXS, 1mm~120mm
Material: ASTM A106 GRB/ A53 GRB/ API 5L X42, X52, X60, X65, X70GRB/ API 5 CT/ Q345/ ST42/ST37/ ST52. Q195/Q215/Q235/A179etc.
Length: 12m, 11.8m, 6m, 5.8m, or as customers required
Surface treatment: Black painting, black varnish, transparent oil, hot galvanized, 3PE, epoxy coating, BE, PE. Etc.
Technique: Seamless & welded
· low-cost processing: hot-dip galvanized anti-rust lower cost than the cost of other paint coating;
· Durable: standard hot dip galvanized rust thickness can be kept for 50 years or more in the rural environment, without having to patch; standard hot dip galvanized rust layer can be maintained for 20 years in the urban areas or offshore area, without having to patch;
· good reliability: galvanized layer with steel is metallurgically bonded to become a part of the surface of the steel, and therefore more reliable coating persistent;
· the toughness of the coating: zinc coating to form a special metallurgical structure, this structure can withstand transportation and use of mechanical damage;
· full protective: plated parts each part can be plated with zinc, even in the recesses, sharp corners and hiding places can be fully protected;
· saving time and effort: the the galvanizing process faster than other coating construction method, and can avoid the the brushing time required on site after installation.
BS 1387 : 1985 Screwed and socketed steel tubes and tubulars and for plain end steel tubes suitable for welding or for screwing to BS 21 pipe threads
The tolerances on the outside diameter, thickness, mass and length shall be as follows.
(a) Outside diameter. Medium and heavy tubes as given in tables 4 and 5 respectively
(b) Thickness Medium and heavy tubes - 10%
(c) Mass The mean consignment mass for quantities of 150 m and over of one size shall not deviate by more than + 4% from the mass of the consignment calculated from the masses given in tables 3,4 and 5 as appropriate. No single tube shall deviate by more than +10% from the mass given in tables 3,4 and 5 as appropriate.
(d) Length Random lengths.
When random lengths are ordered, tubes shall be supplied in one of the following ways:
(a) in random lengths from 4 m to 7 m ;
(b) (for orders of over 150 m of any one size of tube) in random lengths from 1.8 m to 4 m provided that the number of such lengths does not exceed 7.5% of the total number of lengths for DN 65 to DN 100 inclusive, and 5% for all other sizes.
(c) as for (B) but including tubes with two lengths joined together to make a random length, provided that the number of such jointed lengths does not exceed 7.5% of the total number of lengths for DN 65 to DN 100 inclusive and 5% for all other sizes.
(2) Mill lengths. When mill lengths are required tubes shall be supplied in lengths of 6.4 m minimum. No tube shall exceed this length by more than 150 mm.
(3) Approximate lengths. Where approximate lengths are required, either for screwed and socketed tunes or for plain end tubes, each tube shall be within + 150 mm of the specified length. (4) Exact lengths. Where exact lengths are required, either for screwed and socketed tunes or for plain end tubes, each tube shall be within +6 mm of the specified length. NOTE. The purchaser should state in the enquiry or order which lengths he requires
|ERW CONSTRUCTION HOT-DIPPED GALVANIZED STEEL PIPES|
|WALL THICKNESS (s) mm|
Founded in 2000, China Lucky Steel Co., Ltd. has become one of the leading suppliers of steel products in China. We have two factories and four marketing centers with more than 30 production lines and an annual capacity of 900,000 metric tons.
The company mainly specialized in various kinds of steel products, such as hot-dipped galvanized steel pipe, ERW black steel pipe, deformed steel, round bar steel, seamless steel pipe, spiral pipe, angle steel, I-beam, steel channel... We can also customize products according to orders, fulfilling all customers’ requests by providing convenient one-stop service. The company has been certified by BV, and all production process is strictly conforms to the international standard of ASTM A53, BS 1387, JIS G3444, DIN 2440, APL 5L and GB/T 628 to ensure the quality.
Qingdao Lucky Steel always adhere to the tenet of "loyalty and service first", taking sincerity as our life. "To satisfy customers" is our constant business principle. Since the establishment, we have been playing an active role in city construction, especially in 2008 Qingdao Olympics, Undersea tunnel, sea-crossing bridge. We have accumulated much experience in this line, and our products have been well sold worldwide. Through years' development, we have built up great reputation in quality and services among customers all over the world.